2017 Housing Information
The hotels in the Optometry's Meeting® block are ideally situated in the heart of Washington, DC within walking distance of the Walter E. Washington Convention Center. The Washington Marriott Marquis, the headquarters hotel, provides easy access to the Convention Center via underground pedestrian connection.
The hotels in the Optometry's Meeting® room block offer a variety of amenities to suit the travel preferences of all guests. Visit the official Optometry's Meeting housing website for more details about each hotel to make your perfect selection. Click here for hotel amenities and information specific to each hotel.
Optometry's Meeting Hotels
- Washington Marriott Marquis (Headquarters Hotel) - 901 Massachusetts Avenue NW
- Cambria Suites Convention Center - 899 O Street NW
- Comfort Inn Washington, DC-Convention Center - 1201 13th Street NW
- Embassy Suites Washington, DC-Convention Center - 900 10th Street NW
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Washington Downtown - 500 H Street NW
- Hampton Inn Convention Center - 1 Avenue de Lafayette - 901 6th Street NW
- Henley Park Hotel - 510 Atlantic Avenue - 926 Massachusetts Avenue NW
- Homewood Suites Convention Center - 465 New York Avenue NW
- Morrison Clark Historic Inn - 1011 L Street NW
- Renaissance Washington, DC Downtown - 999 9th Street NW
The AOA and AOSA work tirelessly to keep attendee costs affordable at Optometry's Meeting®. To keep registration fees low, we ask you to support Optometry's Meeting® by booking rooms through Wyndham Jade, the Optometry's Meeting® official housing bureau. Wyndham Jade is the only company authorized to arrange hotel reservations for Optometry's Meeting® in Washington, DC.
Benefits of Staying at Official Optometry's Meeting® Hotels
- Discounted hotel rates.
- Easy access to all Optometry's Meeting® functions.
- Better networking opportunities - stay where your colleagues are staying!
Reservation Dates to Note
- Reservations will be accepted based on availability until 10:00am, June 13, 2017.
- Changes to hotel reservations may be made online until 10:00am, June 13, 2017. After this date/time, contact your hotel directly.
- A deposit of one night's room and tax will be charged at the time a reservation is made.
- The full booking deposit will be refunded for reservations cancelled by May 16, 2017. Cancellations after May 16 will forfeit the one night's deposit.
- Cancellations made after 10:00 a.m. Central on June 13 must be made directly with the hotel.
- Cancellations within 72 hours prior to arrival may be charged one night's room and tax by the hotel.
To make your hotel reservations:
Click here to book housing online. You will also be directed to the housing website when you complete your Optometry's Meeting® online registration. If you prefer to fax or mail your housing reservation, please click here for a printable form. Reservations cannot be accepted via phone or email.
Call Wyndham Jade 866-546-4300 (US & Canada) or 972-349-5409 (International):
- To reserve a suite. Suites have limited availability and vary in size at each hotel.
- If you would like to arrive early or extend your stay and your dates can't be confirmed online.
- If you have any questions regarding hotel availability.
A detailed confirmation will be automatically emailed to you for online reservations. All other confirmations will be sent within 72 hours of receipt (Monday-Friday). Please review the confirmation carefully and contact the housing bureau immediately if you have questions.
If you have issues, questions, or need help with housing, please call the Optometry's Meeting® customer service department (Wyndham Jade) at 866-546-4300 (US & Canada), 972-349-5409 (International) or email OMhousing@wyndhamjade.com. Hours are Monday-Friday, 8:00am - 6:30pm Central.